..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Persona 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Um so im playing persona 4 off this program and i like what i see right now. The game is bearable to play. but there are times were it laggs pretty heavily like mainly in battle is were i notce it the most. it laggs pretty bad. i get like under 30 fps when i go into battle scenes. or also when they are sitting around and talking it laggs quite a bit. I was wondering if any1 has any good plugins that think i should use for it. or just anything to help with the gameplay of the game itself

specs are
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 clocked at 3.2 ghz
4 gigs of Kingston 1066 MHZ DDR2 RAM
Nvidia 9800 GTX Black edition 512MB graphics card
Windows Vista64 Ultimate

some help or guidance would be appreciated
Try using gsdx 0.1.4. I have noticed a significant decrease in fps using the latest version of gsdx. You may also try using native mode.[/quote]
you haven't mentioned anything about the emulator version and plugin config. Post those first.
Holy Crap!!! much better thank you so much =DDDDDDD
I prefer the latest Gsdx as it fixes the annoying floor flashing bug.
(04-02-2009, 05:49 AM)redlof Wrote: [ -> ]you haven't mentioned anything about the emulator version and plugin config. Post those first.

the plugins i am using are:
Graphics : GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.7
Sound : SPU2-X 1.1.0
First Controller : LilyPad 0.9.9
Second Controller : LilyPad 0.9.9
Cdvdrom : Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0
Dev9 : DEV9null Driver 0.3.0
Usb : USBnull Driver 0.5.0
FireWire : FWnull Driver 0.4.0
Bios : Europe v2.00 (14/06/2004) Console

to answer redolf's question.

and i tried what the other guy said and they laggey issue went away for likr 5 minutes and now has returned =S
Try using the rev841 of gsdx

and make a virus check with a good program ;o
im go out on a limb here, i don't see anything in the gsdx about rev841
It's the destination alpha test that makes battles slow. I have to copy the alpha channel to a texture before every drawing. Can't read and write the render target at the same time. (oops, forget that, not to a texture, into the stencil buffer, but almost the same thing Smile, but now I wonder if using a texture was actually faster or not) Btw, read-write textures in dx11 will make these hacks obsolite, just have to wait a few years lol.
Ok im sorry for my noobieness. But what exactly do u want me to do Gabest?
just trying to get better at this. tell me exactly what it is you want me to do
Pages: 1 2