..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Onimusha 3 HD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi guys. I want play Onimusha 3 PAL on pcsx2 1.4.0 in full hd like this video but i get this(http://i64.tinypic.com/35m05zp.png).  Can someone help me please? Thanks! Sorry for my english. 

Ram: 4 gb ddr3
CPU: AMD athlon IIX4 640 Quad Core
GPU: Sapphire Radeon 7770 HD
are you using software mode ?
(05-12-2016, 06:17 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]are you using software mode ?

No. D11 Hardware mode.
did you set everything as stated in the video ?
(05-12-2016, 06:57 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]did you set everything as stated in the video ?

Yes But I can not apply the patch . Could be this?
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
(05-12-2016, 09:37 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

I pass the attached file
from what I read in your log, the game you're playing is onimusha 2.
WS patch for Onimusha 3 won't work with a different game, fo sure
(05-12-2016, 09:56 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]from what I read in your log, the game you're playing is onimusha 2.
WS patch for Onimusha 3 won't work with a different game, fo sure

No no.
I only played a little in onimusha 2 waiting to understand the problem of onimusha 3 .
Your log isn't showing anything about onimusha 3. means it's useless to help you.
play onimusha 3, then post the log
Pages: 1 2 3 4