..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: spyro new beginning bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a problem on pcsx with "spyro a new beginning". I start the game, but in the start menu start defects of the graphics, there are continuously many spurts. How can you solve this?
thank you very much
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Also, Moved to General Discussion and Support Forums as it's not a valid bug report.
This is a known issue, not sure it's fixable to be honest. I could be wrong however! It would be an idea to search the forum
(05-28-2016, 01:00 PM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ] 

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Also, Moved to General Discussion and Support Forums as it's not a valid bug report.
1)windows 7-64 bit 
2)cpu 4 gb
3)186 gb of hard disk
4)Intel® Core™
i7-4510U CPU
2.00 GHz  2.60
GHz
5)Graphics card: 
-Intel® hd graphics family
-nvidia geforce 820m

The game is spyro a new beginning and is an "iso"
I have the version of pcsx "1.4.0"
About the settings of pcsx  i left the settings as they are, i have not changed anything

Thank you
(05-28-2016, 01:31 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]This is a known issue, not sure it's fixable to be honest.  I could be wrong however! It would be an idea to search the forum

in the forum there are similar threads about spyro a new beginning but I do not understand how to fix it