..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Need For Speed Most Wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cannot get PCSX 2 to load any dvd or ISO of the NFS Most Wanted game. It quits after trying to load the ISO, and says the DVD is not loadable. Any Ideas?
Why would you want to emulate Most Wanted when there is a much better pc version?
Quote:Why would you want to emulate Most Wanted when there is a much better pc version?

Why would he buy the pc version if he owns the PS2 version ?
(04-03-2009, 12:29 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Why would you want to emulate Most Wanted when there is a much better pc version?

Why would he buy the pc version if he owns the PS2 version ?
Makes sense. But you can't really know if he actually owns the original game. Wink Anyway we should not spam. I just thought he should get the PC version if he really likes the game...
I do own the game for PS2, but I made it into an ISO using ImgBurn. It won't load on PCSX2 for some reason and I don't want to buy the PC version. I personally prefer the PC setup to the PS2 because you can use any controller, including a steering wheel. As for the posting language/method, that is not important here and does not have to do with anything. If he wants to use a PS2 instead because he thinks it is better, that is just his opinion.
(04-03-2009, 06:53 PM)dmorrill22 Wrote: [ -> ]I do own the game for PS2, but I made it into an ISO using ImgBurn. It won't load on PCSX2 for some reason and I don't want to buy the PC version. I personally prefer the PC setup to the PS2 because you can use any controller, including a steering wheel. As for the posting language/method, that is not important here and does not have to do with anything. If he wants to use a PS2 instead because he thinks it is better, that is just his opinion.

Compat list shows it as playable. Basically if it doesn't load - it's either iso or your setup.
Cleaned the thread of some personal banter that wasn't relevant to the topic.
... and confirming what Cain said: it's most likely a bad ISO. Trying different software to make the ISO might help. Someone else might have more useful suggestions.
@dmorrill22: try this lc iso creator
(04-03-2009, 08:19 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]@dmorrill22: try this lc iso creator

Thanks, I'll try it soon.
The disc of the game itself had a couple of scratches on it, and when I tried it on a PS2, it loaded fine but wouldn't detect any controllers. Another reason why I figured I would try the computer. The PS2 detects controllers for other games, but not this one. Any ideas?
(04-04-2009, 06:51 PM)dmorrill22 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2009, 08:19 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]@dmorrill22: try this lc iso creator

Thanks, I'll try it soon.
The disc of the game itself had a couple of scratches on it, and when I tried it on a PS2, it loaded fine but wouldn't detect any controllers. Another reason why I figured I would try the computer. The PS2 detects controllers for other games, but not this one. Any ideas?

You have some incopatible cheap 3rd party controllers. LaughD