..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: CFC.DIG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello , I do not know if this is the right place for me to ask this, but anyway , I was wondering if anyone know of a program to open the CFC.DIG file , From Racjin games like: Naruto uzumakii chronicles 1 and 2 , bleach blade battlers 2, Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir.
afaik most of racjin games use the adx codec for the videos and audio files, so you should be able to easily extract/convert them with the cube media player.
But if you mean "open" like actually opening the file... i don't know. You could ask the people at xentax.com
(06-04-2016, 05:38 PM)rudolfarch Wrote: [ -> ]afaik most of racjin games use the adx codec for the videos and audio files, so you should be able to easily extract/convert them with the cube media player.
But if you mean "open" like actually opening the file... i don't know. You could ask the people at xentax.com

Ok man , Tnx for the Reply, i will ask in xentax.
A hex editor should be able to open any file.
What do you expect to find in the files?
(06-04-2016, 07:37 PM)Silversonic Wrote: [ -> ]A hex editor should be able to open any file.
What do you expect to find in the files?

I don't know maybe there is audio files, textures or characters model

but I do not know how I will do to open or extract the files with hex editor
It's not easy to get something usefull out of the files. If you know which format was used for the textures / audio files etc, then you have something to look for. But even then it's a lot of trial and error until you find something to extract.
(06-04-2016, 10:12 PM)Silversonic Wrote: [ -> ]It's not easy to get something usefull out of the files. If you know which format was used for the textures / audio files etc, then you have something to look for. But even then it's a lot of trial and error until you find something to extract.

Hey, can you help me with that?
Sorry, i'm not bored enough to do something like that and i don't have much time either. If you want to practice, you can open a memcard file with a hex editor and try to find the the start and end positions of one save. That's easy compered to a file which contents are completely unknown.
(06-04-2016, 11:52 PM)Silversonic Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, i'm not bored enough to do something like that and i don't have much time either. If you want to practice, you can open a memcard file with a hex editor and try to find the the start and end positions of one save. That's easy compered to a file which contents are completely unknown.

Ah , Ok , will practice
Good luck.