..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Streamlining User Support in the Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was looking at the support forum and honestly I think it is too cluttered.

What if the Windows support forum was divided by the three major GPU manufacturers?

As it currently stands, AMD and Intel have a lot of compatibility problems with PCSX2. Having dedicated sections for both would only reduce the clutter we get/have now in the Windows support forum; and make it easier to manage users' qurstions. What are your guys thoughts?
Spreading AMD and NVIDIA seems pointless. A lot of bugs/issues are related to both cards at the same time, so it would be confusing for users to find what they're looking for. I don't mind dedicated sections, but it would have to be different from 'AMD / NVIDIA' stuff. Maybe stuff like 'Graphic Issues, Sound Issues, Game Freezes', etc.
Too much hassle for little to no gain. unless we're getting hundreds of support thread per day and we assign people to sections, sectioning off the forum is completely pointless
People won't post in the right place, it will only further confuse the forum layout.
I think the general discussion and support could be improved with some prefixes, so it's clearer that a thread has already been closed or the issue has been solved. Maybe move them to a subforum like bug reports(the closed ones at least). It would leave more room for threads with valid questions to get noticed.
Quote:I think the general discussion and support could be improved with some prefixes

I agree, I always wanted to suggest the usage of prefixes on support threads but never got around it Tongue