..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: good pc , only 50 % speed :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think title says it all for me. I am trying to fix it for like a month. Tons of old and new youtube tutorials and chatting with some youtubers but nothing did it for me.
This is my system http://pcpartpicker.com/list/67Y3Vn  and I would gladly shake hands with whoever help me do my pcsx2 work on a decent speed.
Ive tried several games so far : Sly 1,2 , Tekken 5 , NBA Street just to mention a few and all of them preety unplayble.
The problem is that its single core performance is quite low. You can overclock it, but you likely won't get full speed in those games.

The EE cyclerate hack and MTVU will also help with speed.
I have seen people with much worse GPU and older Fx'S like 6xxx (6300) running the emulator fine , not to mention the i3,i5 users.
I have try all possible configs with cyclerates and speedhacks and still no positive outcome.
(06-26-2016, 07:28 AM)Skazar Wrote: [ -> ]I have seen people with much worse GPU and older Fx'S like 6xxx (6300) running the emulator fine , not to mention the i3,i5 users.
I have try all possible configs with cyclerates and speedhacks and still no positive outcome.

Short of you having a complete piece of crap of a GPU, the GPU doesn't mean a whole lot. The FX 6300 has better single core performance and is better for emulation. i3's and i5's blow your CPU out of the water in terms of single core performance, and in a lot of cases, multicore performance.
Your CPU is not strong enough. If you OC the hell out of it it will be enough for some games, but likely not these that you are trying to play.