..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts 1 Glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I've been playing through the first Kingdom Hearts, and it's been working like a charm, amazing speed, everything's been going great. However, in the cutscene after beating Deep Jungle, some of the dialogue in the cutscene starts to overlap; after the cutscene, there's still cutscene-like dialogue at the bottom of the screen from earlier in the level, with Sora saying goodbye at the same time, and I can't press anything to advance. What I'm wondering is if this is a problem with the file/there was an error when ripping the file from my disc/my disc is messed up, or if I can fix this by changing the settings of the graphics/emulator some way.

Here's some screenies:

[attachment=16226]

[attachment=16227]

[attachment=16228]

[attachment=16229]

[attachment=16230]
Same thing happened to me, but at a latter part in the game, it went away after i entered and exited a bunch of different places
are you using any speed hack try to disable them if you can and see if thet works
(04-04-2009, 11:12 PM)Kronsty Wrote: [ -> ]What I'm wondering is if this is a problem with the file/there was an error when ripping the file from my disc/my disc is messed up
i had done the same thing like 1 year ago Tongue

but the fix is set the sound plugin you have (which i presume is peops) to "thread mode" Smile
Thanks guys! I forgot I had the speed hacks on. Changing it back to the default cycle and switching the sound to Thread mode made it work! Thanks for your help~
the speedhack setting should be fine as it was Tongue (but if the speed is the same disabled then don't mind me Tongue)