..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Snowblind and Open GL HP and MP bars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(07-29-2016, 05:15 PM)FlatOut Wrote: [ -> ]And you don't have widescreen patches turned on either?

no. I dislike those anyway cause stuff doesnt render properly with them on
Do you have the latest Nvidia GPU drivers(not the one from MS update)? If not, install it and try again.
(07-29-2016, 05:28 PM)FlatOut Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have the latest Nvidia GPU drivers(not the one from MS update)? If not, install it and try again.

yea I have those updated alteast from the past month cause I play alot of recent games like Fallout 4
I'm debugging a regression on haunted ground. Likely related to accurate blending. Maybe it broke your game too.
Ok regression only appears only when accurate blending was disabled.
The Haunting Ground regression?
Yes haunting ground.
(07-29-2016, 10:36 PM)gregory Wrote: [ -> ]Yes haunting ground.

great to hear from you gregory. So is the Haunting Ground a special build I can look up or "sorry im uninformed of what it means"
Just use latest dev build from the build bot. However I'm afraid it is unlikely to be related to your issue.

Edit: sorry I forgot to push my change yesterday. A new build will be available in 30 minutes.
(07-30-2016, 09:58 AM)gregory Wrote: [ -> ]Just use latest dev build from the build bot. However I'm afraid it is unlikely to be related to your issue.

Edit: sorry I forgot to push my change yesterday. A new build will be available in 30 minutes.

yes sadly it did not fix the issue with the HP and MP bars actively working during gameplay on Open GL but I appreciate your help and insight Gregory
Pages: 1 2 3 4