..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Can you recommend a rig for PCSX2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(08-10-2016, 04:20 AM)Carsomyr Wrote: [ -> ]If it was me I would take the i3-6100 + 950 + 240 GB SSD, But I understand the HDD space thing, so yea. I think that is the best fit for him too Laugh but idk how long that sale is, after it ends it goes back to 650$, so I hope he logs in soon Tongue

Not being able to build one is a shame though I could do so much more inside that budget if we were picking parts...

lol didn't notice one of them had a 950. Probably worth getting if he was gonna grab another drive anyway. It's around 50% faster than a 750 ti.
(08-10-2016, 04:46 AM)Carsomyr Wrote: [ -> ]Yes newegg is highly reliable (arguably more than amazon, especially because they focus only on electronics... amazon is kind of washed down now), I have never had a problem with them and am ALWAYS satisfied. And umm. I guess that is up to you, i don't bother with it because I can fix anything on a computer (it's been a hobby for years and years), but in your case it might be a good idea? If you are physically unable to fix it yourself, then it might be a good idea I guess, it really is on you Tongue

i like the amazon prime shipping. i was in  i.t. for 20 years before my amputations. i have all the know how but physicaly cant hold a screw driver

thanks for the help
jesus now their servers are down
Newegg has premier, which is basically the same thing as amazon prime Laugh And I'm sorry... I'd come do it for you if I could Tongue
thanks, live in illinois?
No lol I am in New York Tongue Long drive... But I hope you enjoy your new rig, Mine is half of my old PC and half second ahnd parts I got from other people for cheap Tongue When I have the money I might grab an I7-4790k for this board, and then a new GPU Laugh but let us know how it runs when you get it Laugh
thanks again
are there similar deals on amazon with the i3?
intel is better for emulation?
Intel is HANDS DOWN better for emulation. AMD hasn't been able to catch up for years. And honestly, about amazon, no. You will find stuff like this https://www.amazon.com/BuildMyGamingPC-I...3012497011  which is almost exactly what I showed you on newegg but its an extra 400$ on amazon. Or you will find something for between 500$ and 600$ with half the hardware of the one from newegg.
Pages: 1 2 3 4