..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Tom and jerry and burnout lag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys i played god of war 1,2 in 60 fps also star wars 3 the revenge of sith in 60 fps gran turismo 4 in like 35-45 fps but i cant play tom and jerry war of the whiskers and burnout 3 it lags too much in tom and jerry i can get 60fps but its flickering black

My specs are dual core e6750 2.66ghz 6gb ram and gt 610
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
I have e6750,gt610,6gb ram
1.2.1 and 1.4.0
I can get in gran turismo 4 45 fps,in god of war 1,2 star wars revenge of sith 60fps but in burnout 3 i cant get 40+ also i cant remove the flickering from tom and jerry war of the whiskers
Im playing them from ISO
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.

Thank You.
(08-08-2016, 03:53 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.

Thank You.
Your system is too weak to play Burnout 3 at full speed.

For Tom And Jerry have you tried using "OpenGL (Hardware)" as Renderer instead of Direct3D11 and enabling "Hardware Depth"?
(08-08-2016, 04:07 PM)FlatOut Wrote: [ -> ]Your system is too weak to play Burnout 3 at full speed.

For Tom And Jerry have you tried using "OpenGL (Hardware)" as Renderer instead of Direct3D11 and enabling "Hardware Depth"?

His/her GPU is too weak to handle OGL renderer, I guess...
That said, are those ingame screenshots you provided some moments when you get lags ?

If so is your game PAL or NTSC ?
So how i can play gran turismo without lag ? in 40-45fps yeah the sound is ***** up but its good for playing,also god of war 1,2,star wars 3 revenge of sith in 60fps without any probleM sound is good also when i haved windows 7 i played burnout in like 40 fps i remember

Yeah i tried for Tom and jerry it doesent work..still flickering the game is running good but its flicker when is in software mode isnt flickering but lags....
Probably because Burnout games are more demanding than those games you mentioned.
(08-08-2016, 04:20 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Probably because Burnout games are more demanding than those games you mentioned.

Ok no problem for burnout im playing them on PPSSPP with full speed,can u help me with tom and jerry?

Can u tell me games that will run like god of war?i liked to try Black fps game
Pages: 1 2