..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Spectabis | Advanced Game Launcher (Frontend)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Thanks.

The program wouldn't open. Smile
(02-04-2017, 09:52 PM)AzazelDC Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks.

The program wouldn't open. Smile

Yeah, the program would go nuts when trying to notify about a new update.
1.0.3 Release
  • Improved "Directory Scanning" prompt to add games

• Option to disable automatic title detection (for people using Launchbox etc.)

• New "Windows 10 Start" tile

• Added tooltips to Settings options

• Global Controller profile

• FIXED: Video settings (and others) crash, if there is no prior configuration made in PCSX2

• Removed plugin copying from PCSX2 and entry from advanced.ini

Download: https://github.com/Spectabis/WPF_Spectabis/releases

[Image: AeKwZZY.jpg]
(02-08-2017, 06:54 PM)FaithLV Wrote: [ -> ]1.0.3 Release
  • Improved "Directory Scanning" prompt to add games

• Option to disable automatic title detection (for people using Launchbox etc.)

• New "Windows 10 Start" tile

• Added tooltips to Settings options

• Global Controller profile

• FIXED: Video settings (and others) crash, if there is no prior configuration made in PCSX2

• Removed plugin copying from PCSX2 and entry from advanced.ini

Download: https://github.com/Spectabis/WPF_Spectabis/releases

[Image: AeKwZZY.jpg]

Awesome frontend, i tested it today for the first time, and i have to say that i´m impressed Tongue

But there are some things that i´ve seen:

-The box covers are too small in some cases. Are you planning to add the option to configure the size of the covers?

- When i load a game, it loads by default in english (I have PAL copies of the games, and my mother language is spanish) This doesn´t happen with the normal frontend of PCSX2.

-In some games (Like tekken 5) my controller config doesn´t work, for solving it, i need to take the Lilipad.ini of the folder "ini" in PCSX2 and replace the Lilipad.ini in the folder that appears and disappears when you go to the input settings of the game, inside Spectabis (The folder name is "inis").

Finally, if you want to translate spectabis menus to other languages like spanish, i can help you.

Regards, and keep doing this awesome work ; )
Hey FaithLV,
this 1.0.3 release simply crashes when I point it to my games folder.
Initially, it does nothing (not scanning for games). On a restart, the program crashes on startup until I remove the directory setting in user.config.
(02-11-2017, 02:34 PM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]Hey FaithLV,
this 1.0.3 release simply crashes when I point it to my games folder.
Initially, it does nothing (not scanning for games). On a restart, the program crashes on startup until I remove the directory setting in user.config.

Could you launch with "-console" commandline argument and copy the stacktrace?
Edit: Maybe you have PS1 games or other image files that are not PS2 games?

Quote:-The box covers are too small in some cases. Are you planning to add the option to configure the size of the covers?

- When i load a game, it loads by default in english (I have PAL copies of the games, and my mother language is spanish) This doesn´t happen with the normal frontend of PCSX2.

-In some games (Like tekken 5) my controller config doesn´t work, for solving it, i need to take the Lilipad.ini of the folder "ini" in PCSX2 and replace the Lilipad.ini in the folder that appears and disappears when you go to the input settings of the game, inside Spectabis (The folder name is "inis").
I have no plans translate Spectabis to other languages. 
I'll see what I can do with the cover sizes, same with the language in emulator. No idea what you mean with the last one, the "inis" folder is created by lilypad plugin and is only temporary.
Code:
System.ArgumentException: Extension "cso" is not a supported archive file name extension.
   bei SevenZip.Formats.FormatByFileName(String fileName, Boolean reportErrors)
   bei SevenZip.FileChecker.CheckSignature(String fileName, Int32& offset, Boolean& isExecutable)
   bei SevenZip.SevenZipExtractor.Init(String archiveFullName)

I don't have any PSX titles in that folder, I think. But there are PS2 CD and DVD images, compressed (CSO) and uncompressed and many "duplicates".

Thanks for the -console tip. Really helps to see what's going on Smile

Edit:
CSO did work the version before.
(02-11-2017, 03:30 PM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:
System.ArgumentException: Extension "cso" is not a supported archive file name extension.
  bei SevenZip.Formats.FormatByFileName(String fileName, Boolean reportErrors)
  bei SevenZip.FileChecker.CheckSignature(String fileName, Int32& offset, Boolean& isExecutable)
  bei SevenZip.SevenZipExtractor.Init(String archiveFullName)

I don't have any PSX titles in that folder, I think. But there are PS2 CD and DVD images, compressed (CSO) and uncompressed and many "duplicates".

Thanks for the -console tip. Really helps to see what's going on Smile

Edit:
CSO did work the version before.

I think I know what's up, I'll check it later.
Drag & Drop should work, so you can use that for time being.
Hello. First of all, I would like to say thanks for your work.

I've skimmed through the entire thread, but I can't seem to find anything much related to gzip (.gz) support. All of the games I have are in gzip format and while I can add them to Spectabis, boxart aren't always loaded. Games like Kingdom Heart 2 and Wild Arms 5 can download and load the boxart but Shadow of the Collosus doesn't. Is this a Spectabis issue or should I refer to the games database API (in this case, I'm using GiantBomb)?

Thanks.
(02-12-2017, 03:42 AM)Trancol Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. First of all, I would like to say thanks for your work.

I've skimmed through the entire thread, but I can't seem to find anything much related to gzip (.gz) support. All of the games I have are in gzip format and while I can add them to Spectabis, boxart aren't always loaded. Games like Kingdom Heart 2 and Wild Arms 5 can download and load the boxart but Shadow of the Collosus doesn't. Is this a Spectabis issue or should I refer to the games database API (in this case, I'm using GiantBomb)?

Thanks.

It's because there's no way to open gzip archives quickly, so it takes the file name as title.

Automatic boxart scraping using file names for your .gz and .cso games! (please name your files appropriately)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18