..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Issues connecting my PS3 controller to PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hope this is the right forum to post in as I could not find anywhere else where I could post my problem. I have owned this officially licensed wireless PS3 controller which comes with a dongle with two switches (PS3 and PC). I never had issues using this controller on my laptop and on my old desktop with motioninjoy, but with my new desktop I cannot get the controller to work with SCP or Motioninjoy. From what I can gather, the controller isn't picking up the dongle's signal for some reason and I cannot find a way to fix this problem. After installing the scp drivers, I turn on the controller but all four lights flash for a few seconds and then turn off.

For reference, this is the controller I own:
[Image: 257425-gallery-packshot-BB_313468_01.jpg]

Can somebody shed some light on this issue?
Thanks in advance.
Edit: Just want to add on that I always used the PS3 switch option when playing on my PC, as for some reason, the PC drivers for the controller don't seem to work at all.
I actually have pretty much the same issue. Different controller though, it's an official DS3 controller, as far as I know.

I also can't get it to work on Bluetooth, it works great o USB though. When I remove the USB cable, SCP Monitor shows Bluetooth 00000 None, so it detects it but isn't really communication properly for some reason :/

Did you figure out a solution for this by any chance??