..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Game speed increasing and decreasing randomly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to play Guitar Hero 3 and I notice that that speed is just increasing and decreasing and I cannot find a way to stop it, any help? It's rather annoying.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Just my PC Info - http://imgur.com/a/jJj07
I downloaded the version labeled - PCSX2 1.4.0 Standalone Installer - 1.4.0 - from the website's download list
I haven't changed anything but controller setup
I am trying to play Guitar Hero 3 using an ISO
If I'm missing some requested information, look at my user title and ask for it in idiot words please.
that is laptop i gathering from the cpu name, make sure it is pluged and power scheme is max perfomrance, though I am u sure how demanding or not demanding that game is
It's a demanding one.
This is a good laptop, but it may a bit limited for a game like this one
I already have my power scheme to max performance. I just expected this to be more of a problem with PCSX2 itself, and not something with my computer.
it is perfectly possible that cpu is no able to cope, we are talking about emulations here not pc native games
:/ I guess I could just spend $11 on Guitar 2 & 3 instead of doing this xD
But, I will admit that playing barracuda lasting twenty minutes, with a black figure dancing at the top left and a crowd full of missing no's cheering was quite entertaining.
Don't look at it as a weak computer. Look at it as a difficulty setting Smile