..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: IS THIS TRUE !!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Oced q6660 and a 8800gtx, all cranked up i hardly ever get below 57fps--throttled nicely at 60fps mostly, level 40 so far and enjoying every bit of it. resolution is at 1680x1050, don't know if that makes a difference but graphics are sharper full screen.
I mostly get full speed in FFXII with my rig, it only slows down (40 fps) when there are a lot of enemies onscreen (4 and above), but apart from that...58-60 fps.

GSDX (lastest), directx 10, 1024 * 1024 internal.
No speed hacks, everything else at default.

Edit*
With 'turbo' on I get between 75 - 110 fps.
Scant, you say you get 58-60fps with your i7 at 2.6Ghz? Or is that speed when you OC it a lot?
FFXII Is easy to emulate at all even with a crap pc.
Anyways if you read the video description it says "I can't run at full speed". But indeed is a very good speed. I'm gonna try it on my system and check things out =]
before overclocking make sure you have a good cooling fan and
heatsink or else you will fry your CPU
(04-08-2009, 01:17 AM)gikos Wrote: [ -> ]before overclocking make sure you have a good cooling fan and
heatsink or else you will fry your CPU

Which is why you should monitor you cpu temperature with a program like speedfan
^
^
^
^
if he is using a laptop.
Been full speed for about 6 months. I can get a solid 70-80 fps most of the time, and my computer is only slightly above average compared to others here.
With Teeth, your computer is running at 3.4Ghz, he said this video was really good because it was running on a 2.4Ghz machine. Quite a difference there. But anyways, it's very playable as of today =] and that's what matters
Pages: 1 2 3