..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: IS THIS TRUE !!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAjf3ypAui0

HOLY ****, I CANT BELIEVE IT THIS GUY CAN RUN FFXII AT FULL SPEED HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE NOW???!!!!!
I get even better results - you can get rid of the sound bugs by Putting the cpu cycle speed hack on 1.5 everthing above no more sound bugs ...
i got one of the early amd quad cores and im running the game with 40- 50 fps (sometimes drops to 35 in cutscenes if the camera angle is unfortunate)

(using 8800gtx 9500 phemnon on pcsxemu 0.9.6 )
WTF...D3D Internal Res is 1024 x 1024...! Well actually if you have a high-end Rig...you can also get full speed "LOL" Laugh
IS THIS CONFIGURATION STILL POSSIBLE AND CAN YOU PLAY TROUGHOUT THE GAME
it isnt full speed, recorded videos are sped up by the graphics plugin, so it gives a false impression.

oh and

[Image: CapsLock.jpg]

once located, TURN IT OFF
ehm , i've always full speed in FFXII with new plugin gsdx887 and directx10. Oh, yes :-) I've E8200@3,6 ghz :-P and 8800gts.
sorry bout the caps, so the video is a con???? or is it true. his PC is only 2.4 ghz dual core
actually i just watched the video (made an assumption before) but if you actually watch his framerate while he's playing its generally 30-50fps, not the full 60, thats only in videos which do run quite fast on FFXII
hmmm......... guess it really is the 40-50 fps guess i didnt pay attention... One more question, how do you overclock a PC
To overclock your CPU and RAM you have to go to your BIOS and tweak with the settings.

To overclock your video card you can do that with Rivatuner/ntune/etc.

I suggest using google to find articles/forums about overclocking your computer.
Pages: 1 2 3