..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Final Fantasy 10 PAL Max Stats Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everyone. i got one problem left which is the
MAX all char stats
200FFE34 2401FFFF
200FFE38 AC410268
200FFE3C AC41026C
code

the code works but unfortunately the characters overdrive gauges go back to zero after every fight : (
if i save the game (with the stats at max) on the mem card , deactivate the patch, restart and then load the game from mem card all chars have their previous stats (before maxing them via code). this sucks hard. so either having your stats maxed without overdrives or having overdrive without max stats.
does anybody know how to solve this problem?
overdrives will drop after every battle, they're suposed to after you use them.. do they return full after you get into another fight?
(04-07-2009, 10:56 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]overdrives will drop after every battle, they're suposed to after you use them.. do they return full after you get into another fight?

nope thats the problem. i dont use the overdrive in the battle so in the next battle the gauge should still be full. but it drops to zero ; (
Try getting codes that max each individual character's stats.
It might be a pain typing in more codes, but it'll be less messy than a code that adds all kinds of things.