..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Xenosaga 1 text boxes have white lines in them
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm trying to play Xenosaga I on my PC.  I have a really really good gaming rig, geforce gtx 980 cards.

I'm experiencing some wierd problems with the game though.

Text boxes in-game have white lines in them. Screenshot attached. is there any way to fix this?  Using DirectX9 hardware mode, and gdsx plugin sse3, current pcsx version 1.4.0.

[Image: xenosaga_I.png]
why are you not using DX11/12? being on windows 10, with a GTX card..
I tried that, same problem.
software mode?
Before I said anything this time I checked in on my PS2 to be sure. Those lines in the text box are there on my PS2. It is apart of the game as far as I can tell.
If you are talking about the little white lines behind the words.
I cleared the game 3 times on my PS2 and I can't figure out what is the problem from that image(I also tried the game on pcsx2 but  I still wasn't able to see a problem)
(09-08-2016, 07:56 AM)JobeStroud Wrote: [ -> ]Before I said anything this time I checked in on my PS2 to be sure. Those lines in the text box are there on my PS2. It is apart of the game as far as I can tell.
If you are talking about the little white lines behind the words.

that is cause that is how the game show it even on real hw..
(09-08-2016, 10:48 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: [ -> ]that is cause that is how the game show it even on real hw..

You're right, i checked some screenshots from other gaming websites and they do show the lines in the dialogue. So it is part of the game.  Annoying though.