..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Possible newb quetion.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So this may be a dumb question, but when I try to change the pluggins in pcsx2 0.9.6 it will not save the new pluggin and changes back to the old one. Has anyone else run into this? I cant play anything. Help.
run as admin! Glare (it's in the guide)
(04-09-2009, 04:22 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]run as admin! Glare (it's in the guide)

This did fix my problem. (I thought that I was an administrator on the computer.)

It did lead me to another issue though. Now every time I bring up the emulator it gives me this error:

An unhandled or unrecoverable exception occured, with the message:

Bad allocation

Pcsx2 will now close. More details may be available via the emuLor.txt file.

After this the program shuts down. I cannot change any settings. Does anyone know how to fix this? (I tried unistalling it but the issue was still there.) Help.
try delete all ini(s) in the ini folder and try again.
(04-10-2009, 12:33 AM)tallbender Wrote: [ -> ]try delete all ini(s) in the ini folder and try again.

That worked for reseting it. I tried to configure it again and it gave me the same error.
what plugins are you using?
delete all ini(s) in the ini folder again--->run pcsx2(it ask you to config it)---->DON'T config the emulator 1st,just click OK in the configuration menu--->wait for the pcsx2 launcher to pop-up--->close pcsx2---->re-run pcsx2---->then config your emulator.