..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 1.4.0 Slow Full Screen On High PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spec

Windows 10
Intel Core i7-6500U 2.5GHz up to 3.1GHz 4M Cache Processor
16GB RAM
Dedicated GPU 4GB AMD Radeon R7 M360

Please help every Games play at full speed but when i enter fullscreen they became slower am new to pcsx Sad
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Yours isn't High End but it should run most games without much of a problem. What settings are you using?
its laptop make sure it pluged in to ac adaptor and set to max performance for power profile
(09-17-2016, 07:33 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Intel Core i7-6500U 2.5GHz up to 3.1GHz 4M Cache Processor / GPU 4GB AMD Radeon R7 M360 / 16GB RAM / Windows 10
PCSX2 1.4.0
Default settings
Valkyrie Profile 2
AS far as I know, although I haven't checked mine out in awhile, Valkyrie Profile 2 is a pain in the back side to play correctly. I had a rough time with my 8350 which is just a tad weaker then your CPU. I will have to check it out after I get my comp back up to speed. RAM death happened so down to 1 4gb stick.. So it will be a week until I can test..
did you enable vsync ?