..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Does anyone here like Shin Megami Tensei Series?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(09-26-2016, 04:09 PM)AzazelDC Wrote: [ -> ]Code here: http://heri-spain.blogspot.com/2015/04/c...pcsx2.html

Test them. Smile

what does that mean?Is it JPN version's code or USA's?I mean I want JPN version of Persona 4,not USA version...

[SLUS 21782] (U),see?Mine is SLPM_669.78,so that's USA version,not JPN version,you didn't give what I need...

but thx anyway...
If you want to take 4k screens just upscale you game by like 6x and that is 4k screenshots. Also you shouldn't offer the game to people.. Downloading games is a big no no. Not like i couldn't download them if I want. I just won't. Even though the sales of these 10 year old games helps ATLUS but I will always buy their games.
My computer has been on the fritz lately so it isn't working as intended. Need to update my sig..
(09-29-2016, 06:10 AM)JobeStroud Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to take 4k screens just upscale you game by like 6x and that is 4k screenshots.  Also you shouldn't offer the game to people.. Downloading games is a big no no. Not like i couldn't download them if I want. I just won't. Even though the sales of these 10 year old games helps ATLUS but I will always buy their games.
My computer has been on the fritz lately so it isn't working as intended. Need to update my sig..

Thx anyway...
I think I already found what I looking for...
Pages: 1 2