..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Episode 5 of Sly 3 run very slow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi guys, recently I've downloaded PCSX (version 1.4.0) to play sly 2 and sly 3. After having finished sly2, i've started the other one without having problems (always used the preset settings) till episode 5. Infact, the game has started to slow down a lot, seems like character are being froozen. This is so annoying because  you can't jump (well actually you can, but you have t wait 5sec between the input you give and the output action) or doing all the things that everyone of us enjoy about this game. 
Pc spec:
CPU: intel core i7
Ram: 8Gb DDR3
GPU: nvidia geforce gtx760
HDD: 1TB
SSD:500gb
SO: win 8.1
PS: sorry if my english isnt good as yours, unfortunately im not used to speak it often.
(10-17-2016, 02:50 PM)censa Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, recently I've downloaded PCSX (version 1.4.0) to play sly 2 and sly 3. After having finished sly2, i've started the other one without having problems (always used the preset settings) till episode 5. Infact, the game has started to slow down a lot, seems like character are being froozen. This is so annoying because  you can't jump (well actually you can, but you have t wait 5sec between the input you give and the output action) or doing all the things that everyone of us enjoy about this game. 
Pc spec:
CPU: intel core i7
Ram: 8Gb DDR3
GPU: nvidia geforce gtx760
HDD: 1TB
SSD:500gb
SO: win 8.1
PS: sorry if my english isnt good as yours, unfortunately im not used to speak it often.
UP!!
What are the ee and gs % on the top of the window during slowdowns? Don't know if sly needs any special settings
Do you know which renderer are you using in GSdx? Make sure you are using OpenGL and that the reference device is set to the GTX 760. Smile
(10-19-2016, 05:53 AM)CK1 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know which renderer are you using in GSdx? Make sure you are using OpenGL and that the reference device is set to the GTX 760. Smile

How can i do that? Should I have to look at Gs window settings?

(10-18-2016, 02:05 PM)Rassane Wrote: [ -> ]What are the ee and gs % on the top of the window during slowdowns? Don't know if sly needs any special settings

ee:49% GS:7%
Do you have a VU % too?
(10-20-2016, 12:56 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have a VU % too?

No i dont
is it any better if you turn the MTVU speedhack on then?
(10-20-2016, 03:55 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]is it any better if you turn the MTVU speedhack on then?
Nope, it keeps giving me the same "problem"
openGL or Dx ? If OpenGL disable depth support.
Pages: 1 2 3