..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Crashes after "Sony Enterprises" on 2 setups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys, i am new here and discovered PCSX2 recently.

here are my two following setups

Intel q6600
Nvidia 8800GT
4GB
windows xp 32bit

Intel Core 2 Duo t5750
Radeon HD2600 512mb
4gb
windows xp 64biy

both of them are installed with the directx9.0c. I am trying to play Marvel vs. capcom 2 and I tried configuring all the different options and what happens is that it loads up to the "sony entertainment" screen with the cubes floating around and then after it goes into a black screen for 2 seconds and then the program crashes.

what is going on?
is the game?
update:
it works when the configuration of graphics is changed to
"zero GS 0.97.1"

but I can't use the keyboard to play. I am using SSSPX PAD PLUGIN to configure to keyboards but still doesnt work. It works when I am setting up time and language in the beginning such as pressing X but I cant move up,down, left, or right during the setup scree.

but in Gameplay of marvel vs. capcom 2, none of the configured keyboard works
If it works with zeroGS but doesn't work with GSDX then you need to update your DirectX.

Use lillypad instead of the SSSPX PAD PLUGIN.
I know that's a weird suggestion, but I had the same problems and that was when I was using European or USA Bios,
when I switched to Japanese Bios file this problem stopped to occur...maybe, and I mean maybe in your case it'll help too.

Edit: Hope it's not against the rules to tell this, since I'm NOT Asking for Bios only suggesting a change.
(04-10-2009, 01:18 PM)MegaVolt Wrote: [ -> ]when I was using European or USA Bios,
when I switched to Japanese Bios

This is against rules and may lead to a ban
(04-10-2009, 01:43 PM)Cain Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2009, 01:18 PM)MegaVolt Wrote: [ -> ]when I was using European or USA Bios,

I have already updated to the newest DirectX 9.0c
unless the package that I updated was a fake.
I had to get the directx9.0c from somewhere else.
(04-10-2009, 08:31 PM)deadlyeskimo Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2009, 01:43 PM)Cain Wrote: [ -> ]

I have already updated to the newest DirectX 9.0c
unless the package that I updated was a fake.
I had to get the directx9.0c from somewhere else.

Well, I you'd actually had updated bios then GSDX would work, but it doesn't Smile
that's the same thing that i keep telling (the gsdx to software mode, configure bios then back to hardware). can't you remember all that cain Tongue