..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: What settings I must use to fix this annonying unplayable red bars in screen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

I'm using the portable version of PCSX2 1.4.0-20160105132032 under Windows 10 x64, the problem for which I feel the need of asking for support is that many games I have are unplayable becauseĀ I have these kind of annonying red bars on the screen, however, I tried to investigate by myself, in the PCSX2 wiki it says that these games are 100% playable or with minor issueas, and also in random youtube videos you can find PCSX2 users that can play these game normally without any annonying bars. Then, is this related maybe about Windows 10 support and Windows 10 DirectX changes?.

I get this kind of big bars using the default PCSX2 settings, also if I use the safest emulation preset. I tried OpenGl/D3D9/D3D11 plugin, and trying to perform random modifications and activating hacks in my settings (the Tri-ace games hack does nothing of nothing in my case), I can't find the key to fix this like they did, the people of those random youtube videos..

Someone could give me a hope of light? I would like to know at least what is producing these kind of red bars.

Valkyrie Profile 2 - Silmeria:

This Tri-ace game also has a notable very negative slowdown on framerate, I only can play it as 20-30% speed with the minimum graphical settings established, however in youtube videos you can see people playing this game in PCSX2 with normal speed/FPS, I don't understand what is happening.

[Image: M6B7Zd7.png]

Wrath Unleashed:

[Image: 4sBBLOh.png]

Hunter: The Reckoning - Wayward

[Image: dzDzNxr.png]
Keep it to this thread: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-What-sett...-in-screen

I have approved the other one, our spam detection didn't like there being links in your first post.