..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: No "Unscale Point Line" hack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(10-29-2016, 12:11 AM)turtleli Wrote: [ -> ]The unmap might just be a difference between Windows and Linux.

*cough* PR *cough*
It could be, but I'm not doing anything until I know Linux is fine or not. We have no reports of this actually working on a game in Linux at all. We can only assume it works because it's fine on dumps on Linux and my port works on Windows...
I updated the code in a more cross-platform way. Note that your port could still be useful for this PR https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/pull/1134 (that I need to finish...)
I've confirmed the Silent Hill 3 FMV's no longer flicker in Software mode with the latest git build. And you don't need to enable the hidden option anymore.
So uh coming back to this several years later, and there seems to no longer be a hack to auto switch to software fmv in game hacks? Automatic game fixes doesn't work either, the intro is still giving me a black screen.

edit: sorry I'm dumb, didnt see there was a new entry on it on the wiki
Pages: 1 2 3 4