..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Halo effect help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need help fixing a graphical glitch on Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5 (PAL):

[Image: jB7C4Bj.jpg]

I want to get rid of this halo effect I see around everything, I tried enabling theĀ Half-pixel Offset HW hack & messing with the TC Offset settings, nothing worked. This happens on 1.4.0 and any version after that as far as i'm concerned. This only appears when upscaling my game, if I play on native resolution everything looks fine. Aside from the video settings (Resolution, anti-aliasing, etc), everything else is default. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I also tried setting Skipdraw to 1. I forgot to mention that.
(10-27-2016, 01:32 PM)Mangaman1001 Wrote: [ -> ]I need help fixing a graphical glitch on Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5 (PAL):

[Image: jB7C4Bj.jpg]

I want to get rid of this halo effect I see around everything, I tried enabling theĀ Half-pixel Offset HW hack & messing with the TC Offset settings, nothing worked. This happens on 1.4.0 and any version after that as far as i'm concerned. This only appears when upscaling my game, if I play on native resolution everything looks fine. Aside from the video settings (Resolution, anti-aliasing, etc), everything else is default. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks in advance.

You mean line glitch right ?
try PCSX2 new Build http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php

Quote:[Image: 1f537963b8.png]

[Image: 1f6b71aff0.png]

if a game shakin, try openGL Hardware with enable HW Hack & active align sprite
That's not what I was talking about, but it's good to know that's fixable xD It doesn't work for me though.

Actually, I was talking about the halo effect that appears around characters and objects, it's like a transparent double of them. You can see it clearly on the picture I posted.
(10-27-2016, 02:50 PM)Mangaman1001 Wrote: [ -> ]That's not what I was talking about, but it's good to know that's fixable xD It doesn't work for me though.

Actually, I was talking about the halo effect that appears around characters and objects, it's like a transparent double of them. You can see it clearly on the picture I posted.

You even dont post any picture
(10-27-2016, 03:13 PM)deroronoazorro Wrote: [ -> ]You even dont post any picture

I meant the picture from my first post. It shows there.
tried setting skipdraw to 1 ?
Is your 1st picture made with DX backend or OGL backend ?
(10-27-2016, 03:21 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]tried setting skipdraw to 1 ?
Is your 1st picture made with DX backend or OGL backend ?

I forgot to mention I already tried setting skipdraw to 1, all it does is remove the shadows. The first picture is identical whenever I use DX or OGL :/