..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: having PCSX2 issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok so i downloaded pcsx2 yesterday and i've set everything up. but when i run my Final Fantasy XII via the disc drive pcsx2 just instantly exits all operations. i restart it try to run it again but it does the same thing over and over again. i do not get an error message either

Specs:

GPU: Nvidia ASUS GTX 960 2gb OC Edition
CPU: Intel i5-6500
RAM: G.skill 16gb DDR4 2400mhz 
Storage: Kingston 240gb SSD
MB: MSI Z1Z0A PC MATE
Audio: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma
Keyboard & Mouse: Coolermaster Devastator Keyboard and Mouse Combo\

EDIT: i'm using the latest version of PCSX2 and downloaded the "full installer" and i'm using the GSdx AVX2 plugin 
also forgot to note i do not have an internet connection at home so i am unable to update windows!!!! at the time of writing this i'm at my community library! so it would be great if someone told me what files to download as soon as possible..
(11-03-2016, 08:16 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
Copy-paste failure? Tongue2

I assume you meant this:
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
Definitely. Sorry Smile
(11-03-2016, 12:46 PM)FlatOut Wrote: [ -> ]Copy-paste failure? Tongue2

I assume you meant this:
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

ok i'll make sure to do that when i get home.