..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 2 Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i have a problem with my God of war 2. I see a shadow in kratos and some parts of the map, when i turn the native scale up (x5, x6), i dont know how to fix it :C need help!
And if i turn the CRC hack up to agresive, the shadow disapears, but know kratos is out of focus.

My pc is a intel I5, 12gb ram , Nvidea GTX760 Windows 10.. the game runs perfectly... at 60 fps, on high resolution.
I have the lates version of PCSX2 1.4.0

and i run on default everything. except the CRC and the Native.

[attachment=61459]

[attachment=61460]

Please Help!
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
Try enabling the Half Pixel Offset hack in GSdx hardware hacks.
(11-07-2016, 07:33 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

okĀ 

[attachment=61462]
Quote:isoFile open ok: C:\Users\Cristian\Downloads\ISos\God of War 2.iso

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.