..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Def Jam - Fight for NY (right analog stick)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
I play Def Jam - Fight for NY with a PS2 controller (and connector) on PC. I can configure the controller 100% (even R3, L3, analog "clicks"). THe problem noch is, that I can't use the "Blazin" in the game. You have to move the right analog-stick in all direction to activate the attack, which is crucial in this game and it not being working is game breaking. I can't even pass the tutorial. Here a video of how it looks like: https://youtu.be/QCCke8kvSpY?t=7m33s
It's kinda hard to see but if u pause the video, u'll see what I mean. Any solution?
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
i7 6700, r9 390, 16 gig ddr4, w10
PCSX2 1.4.0
Def Jam - Fight for NY, ISO

Sorry, I'm new. Pretty pissed off after waiting 3 weeks in controller and connector. Smile
Could you also post your Lilypad configuration as well please? Smile
[Image: ic6fCV7.png]
looks like you haven't configured your right stick yet Smile
For everyone having the problem: I played a little bit with the windows "usb-gamepad-thing", which pops up by searching on your windows-button-bar. I also set my settings to this (picture below) and configured my pad new (on pad1). works now perfectly

[Image: uGmf1w7]

refraction, thanks for the fast replies. Smile