..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PSX2 Smackdown pain issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi... can any one plz help out in this issue.... my pc configuration is 

i5 ,4GB Ram , 2.50GHZ processor , Win7 , Nvidia GeForce GT 630M   , when trying to play with PSX2 Emulator ISo file (smackdown here comes the Pain Game) ... the game is too slow (lagging) ..so could anyone plz help me with the psx2 settings (all plugins n video, driver settings  for my configuration for this game ... Thank you
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.

Thank You.

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
(11-17-2016, 05:29 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.

Thank You.

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Thank you ..its PCSX2 1.2.1 version am using
we don't support old versions.
please update pcsx2 to at least latest stable
Well, "WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain" is a rather less demanding game and even my older Conroe dual core processor handled it fine. So probably some sort of issues with your emulation settings I assume?

If the performance issue still exists after updating to the latest stable build, then please provide a screenshot of your Emulation settings, GSdx plugin settings. Thanks.
[attachment=61504]
[attachment=61504 Wrote:ssakash pid='543028' dateline='1479397252']Well, "WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain" is a rather less demanding game and even my older Conroe dual core processor handled it fine. So probably some sort of issues with your emulation settings I assume?

If the performance issue still exists after updating to the latest stable build, then please provide a screenshot of your Emulation settings, GSdx plugin settings. Thanks.

i updated to latest on i.e PCSX2 1.4.0 and i am providing u screenshot if possible plz let me know what actually i need to configure inorder for the game to run smoothly .... d following settings i used which am providing u as a screenshot... first 2-3 sessions it worked fine with a little bit lag (not much) but later on again its lagging too much...since i mentioned earlier my configuration is Win7, i5 ,4GB Ram , 2.50GHZ processor , Nvidia GeForce GT 630M   ,  plz help me with the settings (all) to work it smoothly ... thank you n i would like to add one more point i am using default settings n its unusal i observed that all the settings are in preset mode (i.e all other things will be disabled if am not wrong in explanation) i hope u got my point