..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: file not found Path IsoFileSystem??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello, my computer is operating ubuntu, i have pcsx downloaded. when i try playing an iso file i get a message saying file not found Path IsoFileSystem. A friend told me i needed a virtual reader so i download cdmu to act as a virtual reader... it still says the same message. Please help???
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Regardless of the details, you don't need any virtual reader. PCSX2 reads the ISO files directly.
(11-24-2016, 07:47 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Thank you, I have a GA-78LMT-USB3, operating Ubuntu 16.04 PCSX2 1.4.0 , CyberPowerPC Black/Blue Gamer Ultra GUA3000W Desktop PC with AMD Vishera FX-4300 Quad-Core Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive. The version of. The ISO files im trying to play are GTA3,Way of the Samurai 2, GTA vice city. When I go to the CDVD drop box then iso selector the games are shown but when i go to System boot cdvd it shows that message. Also Happy Thanksgiving!

(11-24-2016, 10:22 AM)avih Wrote: [ -> ]Regardless of the details, you don't need any virtual reader. PCSX2 reads the ISO files directly.

Are you using Ubuntu?
Thank you, I have a GA-78LMT-USB3, operating Ubuntu 16.04 PCSX2 1.4.0 , CyberPowerPC Black/Blue Gamer Ultra GUA3000W Desktop PC with AMD Vishera FX-4300 Quad-Core Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive. The version of. The ISO files im trying to play are GTA3,Way of the Samurai 2, GTA vice city. When I go to the CDVD drop box then iso selector the games are shown but when i go to System boot cdvd it shows that message. Also Happy Thanksgiving!
You need a real CDVD plugin (not provided by default on 1.4) if you want to boot from the CDVD. Cdvd gigaherz was ported recently.
(11-25-2016, 12:17 PM)gregory Wrote: [ -> ]You need a real CDVD plugin (not provided by default on 1.4) if you want to boot from the CDVD. Cdvd gigaherz was ported recently.

is there a version for Ubuntu?
(11-26-2016, 06:31 PM)lordG555 Wrote: [ -> ]is there a version for Ubuntu?

im sorry greg. what do you mean by real and how do i find one? I really appreciate your help. Ive been trying to fix this for weeks
i did a little research. should i override the cdvd? -cdvd=[libpath]... will that have any affects on my regular optical drive?
Im relatively new to linux what do you mean by?
" You need a real CDVD plugin (not provided by default on 1.4) if you want to boot from the CDVD. Cdvd gigaherz was ported recently."
I understand the driver isnt provided by pcsx 1.4... Where can i download this driver or how can i fix this? Please help...Ive been trying to get this thing working for days.
Pages: 1 2 3