..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX 2 ...File not found NOBODY KNOWS HOW TO FIX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have had a question on how to fix this problem for a week or two now. Nobody has been able to fix this issue and im going to lose my mind.

I asked this question for a week on the pcsx forum but no help...my computer is operating ubuntu, i have pcsx downloaded. when i go to CDVD => iso sector i dont need to select browser because all the iso games are listed below... when i go to system => boot cdvd full or fast i get an error message saying... "File not found Path: IsoFileSystem. A friend told me i needed a virtual reader so i download cdemu to act as a virtual reader... it still says the same message. Please help???
I have a GA-78LMT-USB3, operating Ubuntu 16.04 PCSX2 1.4.0 , CyberPowerPC Black/Blue Gamer Ultra GUA3000W Desktop PC with AMD Vishera FX-4300 Quad-Core Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive. The version of. The ISO files im trying to play are GTA3,Way of the Samurai 2, GTA vice city. When I go to the CDVD drop box then iso selector the games are shown but when i go to System boot cdvd it shows that message.
pcsx2

PPPLLLLLLLLLEASE HELPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i do have ubuntu 64bit