..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Random Screen Zooming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm new to PCSX2 and I'm having some issues with some games where the screen randomly zooms to the top left of the screen I've seen a few screenshots of people with the same issue, sometimes its consistently zooming in and out while sometimes it only happens once in a while 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB2JoT0ZS9s - video of the issue 

Stats: Intel i7 2.5ghz turbo'd to 3.1 
Nvidia Geforce 740m 
Windows 10 
PCSX2 1.4.0
This is known nvidia drivers bug which happens only while using DX11.
Either try using OpenGL or the latest pcsx2 beta(ogl works better on nvidia cards anyway)
I don't remember if the problem was fixed on pcsx2 1.4.0
This shouldn't be the case in the newer versions
By ''newer versions'' you mean pcsx2 or nvidia drivers
(11-30-2016, 08:18 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]By ''newer versions'' you mean pcsx2 or nvidia drivers

PCSX2. There should be an integrated Nvidia hack that should work.
(11-30-2016, 09:07 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]PCSX2. There should be an integrated Nvidia hack that should work.

I see what you mean but it's not working I'm about to try using OpenGL to emulate
(11-30-2016, 09:28 PM)Kodigames Wrote: [ -> ]I see what you mean but it's not working I'm about to try using OpenGL to emulate
Using OpenGL im only getting a black screen on my games
(11-30-2016, 08:12 PM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]This is known nvidia drivers bug which happens only while using DX11.
Either try using OpenGL or the latest pcsx2 beta(ogl works better on nvidia cards anyway)
I don't remember if the problem was fixed on pcsx2 1.4.0

OpenGL fixes the issue of zooming but some games appear as a black screen only
and some games are just completely messed up
What version of PCSX2 are you using?
(11-30-2016, 09:49 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: [ -> ]What version of PCSX2 are you using?

Pages: 1 2