..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: help with MGS3 if possible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so
My pc have 10 years old CPU and 6 years old GPU and after after many tries i manage to launch mgs3 without glitches and low fps...
but i still have problem:
i dont have any gamepads, only keyboard and mouse.
When i try to walk in mgs3 with keyboard Snake moves slowly becouse this game reqires pressure sensitive buttons.
But i thought that i can use mouse to run and WSAD to sneak but unfortunately when i change mouse Y-axis and X-axis sensetivity to higher or lower it aint aply and i still walk slowly with mouse, except if sensetivity = 0, than Snake dont move at all.
Im fine with painful controls but i dont think i can play this game without ability to run. Is that a glitch that i cant change sensetivity?
Any help? 

i hope i didnt broke you with my broken english
If you don't change the sensitivity from the default, Snake does not move slowly with the keyboard.
(12-11-2016, 03:34 PM)FlatOut Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't change the sensitivity from the default, Snake does not move slowly with the keyboard.

i didnt changed anythig in setings, except bingids
seams i discowerd new glitch
maby i changed something on this part of setings
any help?
You sure it's Snake running slow and not the whole game? I mean.... 10 year old CPU does raise some questions regarding that matter.
(12-11-2016, 04:11 PM)Ryudo Wrote: [ -> ]You sure it's Snake running slow and not the whole game? I mean.... 10 year old CPU does raise some questions regarding that matter.

he is not walking is slowmotin, he is sneaking
and animations not broken
cqc is fine
i think animation even too fast
and fps is fine
sound bit broken but that will work
is something can cause this contorl problems?
Yes, you set the movement controls to the d-pad, which makes Snake sneak. If you want to walk/run normally you need to set the controls to the left analog stick.