..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: too slow....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im trying to play Dragon Quest:The Journey of the Cursed King (PAL) and it only achieves the 30\34 FPS with Speedhack etc...I wanna know if there is some kind of solution for the game to run better...is this just because of the game that im trying to play..or it is because of my PC??

My Specs:
Dual Core 1.8GHZ
3GB of Ram
Ati Radeon HD3470
Vista Home Premium 32 Bit...

Help is welcome...Wacko
(04-11-2009, 11:13 PM)Gwitz Wrote: [ -> ]Im trying to play Dragon Quest:The Journey of the Cursed King (PAL) and it only achieves the 30\34 FPS with Speedhack etc...I wanna know if there is some kind of solution for the game to run better...is this just because of the game that im trying to play..or it is because of my PC??

My Specs:
Dual Core 1.8GHZ
3GB of Ram
Ati Radeon HD3470
Vista Home Premium 32 Bit...

Help is welcome...Wacko

The 3470's a pretty weak GPU in today's term's..
Try overclocking your CPU.
Your CPU is pretty weak hence the low fps, PCSX2 is heavily dependent on CPU
So there´s no chace at all??Im going to have the same results in the other games??
(04-11-2009, 11:17 PM)Gwitz Wrote: [ -> ]So there´s no chace at all??Im going to have the same results in the other games??

Some games may or may not work better, But your CPU is pretty weak..
Yeah I know it is....but it's the only one I can afford for now...
You'll get better fps on 2d games, but on other 3d games your fps could be the same or worse
Oh and by the way....sometimes the CPU is only 15% and 30% it never reached the 50%or more...don't know if that does some difference..
Anyone??About that CPU thing..
Try to look that in windows task manager, dont see at gsdx windows.
Pages: 1 2