..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Tales of the Abyss wont boot + corrupts itself.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I open up pcsx2, select the USA bios I have, start the game, then I get this error
"File not found.
Path: IsoFileSystem
(pxActionEvent) IsoFS could not find the root directory on the ISO image.(thread:EE Core)"
If I try and open the file in windows explorer or daemon tools, it'll say the iso has been corrupted.
Why is this happening?
If I try to copy the game from an external hdd I have lying around, it can be opened in windows explorer and daemon tools again, but as soon as I try starting it in pcsx2 it gets corrupted..
did you get any error when making your iso ?
what did you use to make it ? we do recommend imgburn
There is no need to mount the image,just use the pcsx2 Iso Selector
Can you run that image in some way(because you are saying it corrupts itself(which is not true,pcsx2 can't damage your images)
(12-29-2016, 06:31 PM)TheEvil Wrote: [ -> ]I open up pcsx2, select the USA bios I have, start the game, then I get this error
"File not found.
Path: IsoFileSystem
(pxActionEvent) IsoFS could not find the root directory on the ISO image.(thread:EE Core)"
If I try and open the file in windows explorer or daemon tools, it'll say the iso has been corrupted.
Why is this happening?
If I try to copy the game from an external hdd I have lying around, it can be opened in windows explorer and daemon tools again, but as soon as I try starting it in pcsx2 it gets corrupted..

Didn't burn it..

(12-29-2016, 06:34 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]did you get any error when making your iso ?
what did you use to make it ? we do recommend imgburn

The thing is I can't do anything with it cuz it's "corrupted".
I just found out that my backup copy is corrupted aswell (how though..), I'll have to make a new one..
What about your original DVD ?
(12-29-2016, 07:08 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]What about your original DVD ?

Don't have one considering I live in Europe and so far I know it only released in USA.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.