..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: pcsx2 has stopped working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Have you tried making an ISO out of the game and run that instead?
(03-06-2010, 12:00 AM)jnsbp Wrote: [ -> ]ok i fixed it!
now i have other problem lol
aparently i only can be on ps2 menu, i cant play and dont know why... i can change the date, go to memory card but i dont have the option to play.. why?

Most likely you didn't configure the cdvd plugin correctly, check the configuration guide and see if you did everything right.
that was it! now i can play! Laugh but there is another problem now lol when im playin i only can go to left and right, i cant go up and down on the map... i configured my joystick but i have that problem.. any sollutions?
Configure BOTH D-pad and the analog pad.
(03-06-2010, 04:14 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Configure BOTH D-pad and the analog pad.

i did it, but still the same... i configured 1 pad and the 2 pad, and the analog button. is that it?
No, that's not it. Use the Lilypad plugin and watch the buttons for 10 seconds. You'll see there are controls for left analog and D-pad.
(03-07-2010, 09:43 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]No, that's not it. Use the Lilypad plugin and watch the buttons for 10 seconds. You'll see there are controls for left analog and D-pad.

NICE LaughLaugh now its fixed Smile
now may i have another question? i have a good graphic card, so i choosed ss4 but the image is jumping a little bit. how do i configured? or which plugin should i use?

ty
other question.. how do i save a game? so i can load anytime. Smile
Press F5 until the 'jumping' goes away. You can save state with F1 and load state with F3
i get the same msg.....pcsx2 has stopped working ......in windows 7......my configuration

intel core i7 930 @ 2.9 ghz
gfx=ati msi hd 5850 1 gb@ ddr 5
ram ddr 4 gb @@ 1600 mhz

how to solve this thing plz help.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7