..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: My Request.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please Any Admin/Moderator Seeing this thread, i have a request if u have seen PSXeven(PSX Emulator) there is an Option in PSXeven Config>Logo if you add this option to the New PCSX2, then anyone would be able to choose there own Favourite Logo.And as you know i have also posted some Logos and Icons many members have Posted so many members will like to use their own maded Logo.

There is Some Help Pics in Attachments.
Quote:Bump No Posts
Nice feature, for anyone that cares enough. I don't Tongue2
Uh, actually you can change the logo. Just compile it with your own logo Tongue
(04-13-2009, 03:58 PM)yunsabit Wrote: [ -> ]Uh, actually you can change the logo. Just compile it with your own logo Tongue

Or edit it with some exe editor...before I start changing the "(beta)" in the pcsx2 title to r??? I was extracting the logo bmp from pcsx2,add the rev number and replace it.

For changing the (beta) with the rev number I use MadEdit but you can use any hex editor
Off topic i noticed The warrior put "PCSX2 pg moderator for his custom title" and then it got changed to "not a moderator" lol

What a fake moderator
(04-13-2009, 06:05 PM)coud Wrote: [ -> ]Off topic i noticed The warrior put "PCSX2 pg moderator for his custom title" and then it got changed to "not a moderator" lol

What a fake moderator

Hey Dont laugh An Admin Changed it, and i dont like any topic in which people just talk rough.But in some Postes Moderators\Admins have posted their opinions so didnt say anything like this i have said to you.
Dont talk Off Topic in my Posts.

----------------------------------------
vsub you are right, I have Changed the The words in Pcsx2 Playground : 1.0.....etc.