..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Second Controller Wont Work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wassup you guys!

I am currently using the lastest version of PCSX2 1.4, I am trying to play Def Jam Fight for NY and I can't get the second controller to work.

Both are connected via bluetooth on DS4Windows, one works but the second controller doesn't.

Any ideas on how i can get the second controller working?
Could you explain how it's not working?
Have you set the controls for second controller in PCSX2?
(01-29-2017, 01:39 PM)FaithLV Wrote: [ -> ]Could you explain how it's not working?
Thanks for responding!
I connect both controllers, they appear in DS4 but when I try to use the second controller, like press any button or whatever button corresponds with the game it doesn't enter. I didn't have to set controls for the first one in PCSX2, it did it automatically. do I need to do something additional?
(01-29-2017, 01:39 PM)FaithLV Wrote: [ -> ]Could you explain how it's not working?

i have the same problem could someone fix it
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.