..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Cheat-making for dummies!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
if it has a timer, the best thing to do is to max it out after snapper, check for increased, then check the it decreases over time (let it decrease, and keep snapping as it does till it hits 0) build it back up and repeat till you have found it. once you find it, try a "word" code like above if that doesn't work, make it an EXTENDED code. if that don't work, I don't know what will and you'll have to seek other help (I'm not good with timer codes)
can u help me saiki? thx
I told you how to find it. I don't own the game
I am needing some codes, or pnach, for God of War 2 US edition (SLUS 974.81) CRC: 2F123FD8

Inf Health
Max/Inf Orbs
Inf Magic

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
try asking here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...re?page=42

not in threads that exist for other reasons Tongue
Oops. My apologies.
For those that read and use this guide I found a crutual bit of information I left out, please take the time to reread the guide as it has been updated.
Even though you dunno what exactly the value is, you can fiddle with the four buttons of greater [++], less [--], equal[==], different[!=], to find the address of certain value.

But I suppose this program can ONLY make cheat codes for values or quantities of something.

I dunno whether it can make you invincible in game.
For instance, in Scrolling shooter games, Your plane won't get knock down by bullets of enemies.
Yes it can,that kind of invisibility is unknown value too.You just have to find how the game uses the values for invisibility(0 means invisibility off or 255 means invisibility off....some games start to count from some value and increase/decrease the value till it reach certain value which will stop the invisibility effect)

Just don't set value when you search and use the greater [++], less [--], equal[==], different[!=] buttons.

I just tested it with one game,I was searching for the timer.The timer on the game is using dec values to display the time but the actual value is hex value...meaning if the time shows 10 and you search using dec values,you have to search not for 10 but for 16(11->17,12->18 and so on)

If the values start from some digit and goes down,you are going to use less [--] every time when little time passes.
Or if the values start from some digit and goes up,you are going to use greater [++] every time when little time passes.

You need to use the pause feature(if the game have pause)or exit the game window so the game won't continue while you search.

You can also use equal[==] if you didn't continue the game after your last search to decrease the finded addresses

BTW I was using ArtMoney to find the time cheat and it was A LOT faster compared to this program(even thought I help the program to find the value easily using ArtMoney)
Oh my, It sounded too complicated for me to discover something undisclosed. I'd rather use workaround to instead of really invincible against physical substances, like infinite HP, lives, bombs in scrolling shooter games, etc...

Besides, I almost forgot, I tested successfully with Official 0.9.7 beta 3113, and can be co-operated with the loading of Save state to make search easier and faster.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7