..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Cheat-making for dummies!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Those code for invincibility are really easy to find.It may sound complicated but it's now.It's the same thing as finding code for HP with bars not number but with invincibility you don't have bars.

Just make yourself invincible,pause the game,go to phaste and start the search,return to the game and unpause=>pause quickly because you don't know how much time you have in invincibility mode.Then return to phaste and click on the less [--] button and return back to the game,then again unpause=>pause and so on until you find the code.

If the invincibility end,just start it again and use the greater [++] button ones and then continue with less [--]

In almost the same way you find codes for no random battles.
On games that have invincibility mode,they are just begging me to make the code Tongue2
I clear Thunder Force 6 ones that way.
I see, but it's only available for the game allow you to enter invincible mode, like Super Mario once you got a glittering star you'll become invincible in a few seconds.

I dunno whether there's an approach if the game doesn't own NATIVE invincible mode.
Yes,you can have the star effect even when you start the game.
I made a cheat before to be always big,to shoot fire and to have the star effect without flashing with those colors(and the sound was the normal one,not the one that start when you get a star)

If you know the game Alien Soldier for Sega Genesis,I'm there invincible,have unlimited ammo,max health,always able to do the attack that is possible only at full health and even the effect that damages anything that touches me while I do the attack when I'm at full health is always enabled.Oh and also if I fall somewhere you have to press the jump button several time but I reduce it to ones(or maybe without pressing a button)

Also for Sonic & Knuckles(again sege genesis game)I'm also invincible,super sonic(yellow sonic),I don't need rings to switch to super sonic mode and my rings don't decrease.

The games that uses another address for the mode are rare.Mainly it's just for example if 0 means off,when you start flashing it will start counting down to 0 and then the enemy will be able to hit you,but if you change that value(even if you are not in that mode)to some higher value than 0,you will enter in invincibility mode
uhm this is to complicated. please make cheating easer.... it might be 4 in the morning but i think that when i wake up it wont be any easer to understand. you might as well play the game and beat it because trying to do this would take so long its pointless to try.

Oh yeah i tryied to do this on the bouncer as well. its completely hopeless...
Hey,aren't any cheats in game like example press X,SQUARE,CIRCLE,L1 or like that?
(07-14-2010, 10:53 AM)Game Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,aren't any cheats in game like example press X,SQUARE,CIRCLE,L1 or like that?

That depends on the game,not every game have that kind of cheats
(07-14-2010, 10:03 AM)beefyflip Wrote: [ -> ]uhm this is to complicated. please make cheating easer.... it might be 4 in the morning but i think that when i wake up it wont be any easer to understand. you might as well play the game and beat it because trying to do this would take so long its pointless to try.

Oh yeah i tryied to do this on the bouncer as well. its completely hopeless...

you can find any creat in a matter of minutes following this guide. If you're having difficulty then request them in the patches thread as you see from the guide I found that in 3 levels, but it's not perfect, sometimes it doesn't work, just try again when that happens
(07-14-2010, 10:53 AM)Game Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,aren't any cheats in game like example press X,SQUARE,CIRCLE,L1 or like that?

those are input checks written in the game itself, and are 100% game-dependant. for those kinds of cheats use gamewinners or a similar site. these cheats are for hex addresses, this is a modification of what it activates, not what it seeks
i still couldn't get it very much. what should i do if i hit 3 codes no matter how do i search it?
(12-17-2010, 03:55 PM)grathmeld Wrote: [ -> ]i still couldn't get it very much. what should i do if i hit 3 codes no matter how do i search it?

can you explain that better please?

I also hope you aren't using the new beta, it does not work on it as far as I am aware
btw since r4029 you can use any cheating program(except this one)and you don't need to convert anything.The address you find is the same in pcsx2 too(you only have to change the first digit of the address...2 to 0,1 or to leave it 2 depending on the code type)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7