..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: I give up I dont get it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(04-14-2009, 05:33 AM)agentghost Wrote: [ -> ]Vista SP1 = hella good
if that's what you say for SP1, then i wonder what you will say for SP2 Tongue
(04-14-2009, 05:33 AM)agentghost Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2009, 02:05 AM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]yes, wait for 7, Vista is a disaster

Nahhh... Vista pre-SP1 = not an os, a paperwight
Vista SP1 = poor, but usable
Windows 7 = not used

corrected
Hey Saiki i've tried to make FFXII run but pcsx2 doesnt read it Wacko i even made an iso out of it and still doesnt work, well whatever it's not like it's gonna run better than the others I mean, FFX the one that EVERYONE runs ok doesnt run playable in my pc Wacko i'm so pissed right now Sad
The thing is even though i get 40fps on FFX-2 which by my standards should be more than playable, the emulator is all SLOW, the animations and everything the music and stuff slow down...
settings?
hardware renderer 1440x900 logaritmit z on, nloop hack, every speedhack on except the "experimental one"... thats about it, the most important stuff huh? anyways i could post a screen of the settings if you want to, btw in FFX it runs over 150% of the speed without the limiter, put the limiter on and welcome the slideshow.
ah and shadow of the collossus runs like crap no matter what i do EVEN with zerogs, at least ffx-2 runs mildly acceptable on software renderer and native res Wacko
disable nloop. and set native rez, also disable all but the EE speedhack (use 1.5 to test it)
Hi guys I heard that changing the CPU frequency to high helps with the slow down, but does anyone know what that really means? I have no clue as to how to do that? Is it overclocking or something else?

Intel core 2 duo E6600 2.4ghz
(04-14-2009, 09:32 AM)johannes1212 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys I heard that changing the CPU frequency to high helps with the slow down, but does anyone know what that really means? I have no clue as to how to do that? Is it overclocking or something else?

Great processor for its time, I was not able to get respectable speeds unless I OC'd to 3.4 or higher, however. This should not be done without a third party cooler. You can take it to 3.0 with temps reaching 70C (the limit is 75) so its borderline overheating.
(04-14-2009, 03:12 PM)unauthorizedlogin Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2009, 09:32 AM)johannes1212 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys I heard that changing the CPU frequency to high helps with the slow down, but does anyone know what that really means? I have no clue as to how to do that? Is it overclocking or something else?

Great processor for its time, I was not able to get respectable speeds unless I OC'd to 3.4 or higher, however. This should not be done without a third party cooler. You can take it to 3.0 with temps reaching 70C (the limit is 75) so its borderline overheating.

so do you think I'm better off buying a whole new dual core processor?

By the way, mind me asking what your processor is?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7