..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Trapt game invisible models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, well first im new so... im david nice to meet ya all, ive been a game addict since ive been born... and who doesnt? Tongue 

ok i tried looking at the forum for anything related to this but i just couldnt find anything... maybe is something i have to config?

The problem that i have found with this game is that there are some invisible models like grass, etc... both in us and european i have this problem... does anyone know anything about this?... i really miss playing this, i had the disc when i was little and well i dont want to play it like this(sucks to be honest)... i hope theres a fix... ill be very greatful with your help, thank you ! Happy
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
jesalveinIn order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Hello, thank you for replying  Smile  ok heres my specs:

cpu: Amd phenom ii 965
gpu: gigabyte amd 6870
Memory: 4gb ddr3
PCSX2 version: 1.2.1
settings used: direct 3d 11, scaling 2x native, hardware mode settings -> texture filtering with a check(ive seen that i can light up just the box but well, it has a check) ... the rest is default
the game i was trying to play is TRAPT , i have both ntsc and pal. i no longer have the dvd, i sold it long time ago :/ thank you  Smile
Quote:the game i was trying to play is TRAPT , i have both ntsc and pal. i no longer have the dvd, i sold it long time ago :/ thank you Smile

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.