..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Help with "GS plugin failed to open"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It should be a very very simple process. You download the files. Extract them into there own folder & run the setup file. If you're getting errors, then there's something wrong going on with your Windows setup
(03-06-2017, 10:57 AM)envisaged0ne Wrote: [ -> ]It should be a very very simple process.  You download the files.  Extract them into there own folder & run the setup file.  If you're getting errors, then there's something wrong going on with your Windows setup

I'VE FIGURED IT OUT!  Laugh I was getting aggravated so I opened up Steam and noticed I couldn't launch several games I know always work. I was getting error messages so I searched on Google as to why my Steam Games aren't launching and it turns out that the most recent GEForce Nvidia Driver update has had encoding issues and not allowing people with the most recent 378.66 update to play many of their games. I guess PCSX2 wasn't able to read/detect my driver too. I reverted back to the previous GEforce driver and both PCSX2 and my Steam games were running again.

http://www.pcgamer.com/nvidias-37849-gpu...-in-steam/

"Some Nvidia graphics card owners who installed the company's latest 378.49 GPU drivers—advertised as being Game Ready for Resident Evil 7: Biohazard—are running into headaches. There are a few different complaints of wonky behavior, one of which is that the drivers effectively break Steam's In-Home Steaming feature. Valve mentions this in the release notes for a recent Steam beta client update.

"The latest Nvidia drivers have broken hardware encoding in Steam, please revert back to driver version 376.33 if you need that. We are working with Nvidia to get a driver fix," Valve states."

Thanks for your help, jesalvein
Pages: 1 2 3