..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Silent Hill 2 attack types not compatible with xbox controller help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just started silent hill 2 and saw that my guy only does a strong attack, which I found out is because xbox controllers don't support pressure sensitivity. I was wondering if there was a way to simulate the effect of pressure sensitivity in the game (Example: pressing 1 button for 1 type of attack and maybe pressing that same button plus another one for a strong attack or vice versa). Any help is appreciated.
Xbox controllers do have 2 analog triggers which support pressure sensitivity. So you could switch buttons around for the attack button to use either the left or right trigger.
(03-07-2017, 11:08 PM)FlatOut Wrote: [ -> ]Xbox controllers do have 2 analog triggers which support pressure sensitivity. So you could switch buttons around for the attack button to use either the left or right trigger.

Didn't think of this. Thank you.