..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Ratchet & Clank goes on slowmotion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i know i have to go to software mnode and all that jazz i already did that but the game runs in slowmotion  and i get low fps my specs: 960m i5-6300hq
Download latest git and enable mipmapping. You'll get better results.
Your PC isn't powerful enough to run this game in software mode
fixed put preset in aggresive and had mimapping already active runs pretty well rarely i get dips the biggest dip was 60% which lasted less than a second it dips a bit from from 99% to 88% then had to cap at 100% speed also i forgot to say i have 8 gigs ram and its the 4gb 960m version also i picked dx9 for software
ok so that was on the title screen and the show you how the game is screen once i get into the game as you said yup it dosent run well in some parts it goes to 100% but in others

btw what specs are needed to play this game on 100% speed also it goes 100% generally on cutscenes 2nd level ran almost flawlessly but im noticing the sound is not going in sync with the animation its uphead
anything scoring more than 2100 in this list
Don't use software. Mip mapping was fixed for the hardware renderer in the new builds from http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2