..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 running incredibly slow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been trying to run sly coop and sly cooper 2 on my cooper and it is running so slow even with max speed hacks
about 60% speed  with EE:60% Gs:80 and vu:60with speedhacks
50 speed without hacks and ee:90% with gs :70

pc specs: Processor Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU    Q8400  @ 2.66GHz, 2664 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

all npc's have no textures/skins
please help
Your CPU is super old and I have no idea what graphics card you have.
also make sure your PCSX2 build and drivers are up to date
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
What video card do you have?
His GPU is irrelevant...that CPU is not running the Sly series no matter what settings or GPU he has...
(03-25-2017, 12:08 AM)dnite Wrote: [ -> ]What video card do you have?

AMD HD 7000 series

(03-24-2017, 07:41 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

I am using PCSX 1.4.0
all default settings
ISO
AMD HD 7000 series video card

(03-24-2017, 07:10 AM)Nexxxus Wrote: [ -> ]Your CPU is super old and I have no idea what graphics card you have.
also make sure your PCSX2 build and drivers are up to date

AMD HD 7000 Series and I have PCSX2 1.4.0
better play them on your PS2 console for now.
your cpu is clearly struggling, and won't be able to play those games properly

Sorry for you
Please open your own thread and refrain from hijacking other unrelated threads in the future. Thank you.