..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Reshade on Pcsx2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys
So i've been fiddling around with Reshade, and no matter what i do, i can't seem to make it work
Injected, tried changing around between opengl, dx9, dx11 and even Hardware/Software
To no avail...
I'm just that big a noob i guess lol

Any help would be highly appreciated !!

Oh and btw... couldn't even make good old sweetfx work with the 1.4 version lol...

Heeeeeeeeeeeelp >_<
Doesn't the integrated Shader Configuration options in GSdx plugin work for you?
It's fairly easy to modify and add.

EDIT: I'm also interested in replacing the GSdx.fx for something better if possible, can anyone contribute an answer?
reported this a long time ago. no dice.
I did manage to get it running, not too long ago.
http://imgur.com/gallery/cWrjk/comment/833656604

Sadly, I don't remember what exactly I did. I'll see what I can do.

Edit: Just tried to install Reshade 3.0 and it works just fine under Dx9, no extra configuration needed.
Probably played it on dx11 because it never worked on opengl.
Nothing is compatible with PCSX2 - not SweetFX 1.5.1/2.0, not ReShade 1/2/3. It's no matter what you use D3D11 or D3D9 or opengl, hardware or software. Injectors just can't see PCSX2.
(06-08-2017, 12:02 PM)Lawgun Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing is compatible with PCSX2 - not SweetFX 1.5.1/2.0, not ReShade 1/2/3. It's no matter what you use D3D11 or D3D9 or opengl, hardware or software. Injectors just can't see PCSX2.

Or maybe scroll up a bit and notice that it indeed works with DirectX 9
(04-29-2017, 02:39 PM)FaithLV Wrote: [ -> ]I did manage to get it running, not too long ago.
http://imgur.com/gallery/cWrjk/comment/833656604

Sadly, I don't remember what exactly I did. I'll see what I can do.

Edit: Just tried to install Reshade 3.0 and it works just fine under Dx9, no extra configuration needed.

thank u so much , ReShade 3.0.0b7 works fine