..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Kingdom Hearts 2 Mulan Glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've googled the problem but it seems no one else has it? Whenever I use cheats for KH2 My weapon is swapped with mulan's character model...its a weird bug. Does anyone else have this issue and possibly a solution?
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
PC Specs (Old Laptop only used for pcsx2)
CPU : I5 2430M @ 2.4 Ghz (quad core)
GPU : Intel HD 3000
RAM : 8gb

PCSX2 Version : PCSX2 1.4.0-20160105132032

game is fine and runs well, this is the only issue. I read on a page just a couple of minutes ago that this is caused when you enable the quick exp gain cheat.

this is the glitch (screenshot attached)
this isn't a "bug" since it's related to the cheats.
If you try this on your real PS2 console, do you get the same bug ?
Morale of the story don't use cheats?
If it's a side effect from cheats then yeah, simply don't use the cheat if you know which one is causing it.
(04-07-2017, 01:28 PM)sephiroth97 Wrote: [ -> ]PC Specs (Old Laptop only used for pcsx2)
CPU : I5 2430M @ 2.4 Ghz (quad core)
GPU : Intel HD 3000
RAM : 8gb

PCSX2 Version : PCSX2 1.4.0-20160105132032

game is fine and runs well, this is the only issue. I read on a page just a couple of minutes ago that this is caused when you enable the quick exp gain cheat.

this is the glitch (screenshot attached)
I had the same problem when I used CB with the EXP cheat.  Try using the EXP cheat with AR Max
SOLUTION

Again use cheat engine and go under Sora >> Sora Equipment >> Weapon slot 1 - And change it's value to 41. Do the same for other forms if you have inlocked those. Afterwards you can change blades without problem
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.