..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: impossible configuration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hi i've just install PCSX2 0.96, the problem is that when i try to configure it, no matter what plugin configuration i choose, i always get to this screen

[Image: immagines.th.jpg]

and then to this error

[Image: immaginevjw.th.jpg]

i notice that the screen says "plugin load error: plugins\gnu_gettext.dll sysliberror message <NULL>" so i redownload and overwrite it from different site but the error is still here and i really don't know what to do..i also notice that there are some other problem with plugin version, but i download'em the latest versione, i think, from the site
please help me
tnks in advance
run as administrator
(04-13-2009, 10:12 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]run as administrator

Or if that is the problem, then i offer further advice.
Disable UAC entirely! Biggrin
(04-13-2009, 10:13 PM)Khentix Wrote: [ -> ]

Or if that is the problem, then i offer further advice.
Disable UAC entirely! Biggrin
that's XP, it doesn't have UAC

(or at least it looks like it's xp lol)
If it doesn't have UAC he shouldn't have to run it as administrator. I haven't used XP in like...forever though..so i could be wrong. Tongue
(04-13-2009, 10:17 PM)Khentix Wrote: [ -> ]If it doesn't have UAC he shouldn't have to run it as administrator. O.o
no, a limited user on XP cannot change anything outside of their own documents. (or as it would go.. "C:\documents and settings\XXXX" )

and note, my UAC is disabled, but not everything runs like it should without me running as admin
Ah, i stand corrected then.
(04-13-2009, 10:19 PM)Khentix Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, i stand corrected then.
no, you sit corrected Tongue (been waiting a LONG time to start using that again)

(I'm pretty sure you're not standing)

i am the only user and administrator (xp yes)
(04-13-2009, 10:54 PM)thehive88 Wrote: [ -> ]

i am the only user and administrator

but you didn't address the XP/Vista issue. I can only assume, I can't say it's true

also: go here and update your direct X
Pages: 1 2 3